Rē - Complete Body Oil
Luxurious Bath Boutique’s Rē complete body oil is a great addition to your skin care routine. This body oil was created to not only moisturize your skin, but it can also help seal in moisture and keep it there. Light and easily absorbed this luxurious body oil uses a unique blend of luxury oils to enhance overall skin health! moisturize, firm, and soothe the skin (among . Once applied skin it is locked in!
Rē (pronouncd Ree) is the prefix of each word this oil represents:
- Replenish: to fill or build up again
- Restore: - to bring back to or put back into a former or original state
- Revive: to restore to consciousness or life
- Rejuvenate: to make young or youthful again : give new vigor to your skin.
Rē body oil is a lightweight oil that’s comprised of 6 luxury skin loving oils to improve the skin health of your entire body. Hair/Scalp, Face and body. Even your nails!!!
Body oil properties:
Olive Oil - Moisturizes, non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores), deep cleans the skin, relieves itch, exfoliant, high in antioxidants (anti-aging) antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory (soothes inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema (atopic dermatitis), irritation caused by soaps, perfumes, etc. (contact dermatitis) or scaly dandruff (seborrhic dermatitis).
Moringa Oil - Moisturizes (emollient), hydrates, cleanses the skin, lightens skin, anti-aging (antioxidants), exfoliant, anti-microbial) combats acne, reduces dandruff and split ends, loaded with vitamins and minerals (90 nutrients, 9 essential amino acids and omega-3 fatty acids).
Rosehip Seed Oil - Non-greasy, hydrates, softens skin, anti-aging (high in antioxidants), stimulates collagen production (high in Vitamin C), treats acne, combats free radicals that cause sun damage (Vitamin C and E), skin regeneration (get rid of scars and reduce the appearance of stretch marks), emollient (protective barrier; smooths out flakiness).
Meadowfoam Seed Oil - A unique moisturizing, non-greasy oil that works as an excellent emollient. This oil is able to form a sort of barrier across the skin that helps lock in moisture and keep up a continual delivery of nutrients to the skin over time.
Meadowfoam seed oil is not only a super-moisturizer, but it is also high in antioxidants and a variety of other nutrients that are highly beneficial for proper skin care, including:
- Vitamin E (a powerful antioxidant that offers an extra layer of protection for cells and is used frequently in skin and hair care products to increase smoothness and strength)
- Linoleic Acid (an essential fatty acid that can only be obtained outside of the body that promotes healthy cell growth)
- Oleic Acid (an essential fatty acid that helps protect cells from damage)
- Vitamin C (in addition to its immune-boosting properties, Vitamin C is also good at preventing wrinkles)
- Eicosenoic Acid (another fatty acid that does not block pores and is easily absorbed to improve skin health)
- Docosadienoic Acid (another fatty acid that is beneficial for skin health and appearance)
With its many skin-nourishing benefits, Meadowfoam is an ideal acne combatant for your beauty routine. The oil has highly effective detoxifying properties that can help strip excess oils and dirt from the surface of your skin.