First I would like to say my prayers are with our customers that have experienced inconveniences and loss during this past week's hurricane. Charlotte experienced some damage and power outages but nothing like those to the south and west of us. Please be careful.
Life and LBB has been busy. I've been working to create new items for Black Friday which is something I usually don't do. You all have been so great to LBB this year that I really don't have much remaining in the shop. Therefore I must create new products. More to come on Black Friday in the coming days so stay tuned.
I thought of you all today because it's been a rough day for several of my family and friends. Two cars had broke down, one was emotional, one was discouraged, another was overwhelmed. The list goes on and on. We can agree that 2020 has been a year that no one expected to ever exist. Many of us have run out of ideas on how to cope with it all. Especially as we continue to seen a rise in new cases.
So I thought about everyone's well being. How are you all coping? What have you been doing to keep life fun and fulfilling? I felt it was time to pause and focus on our mental and physical health. Saturday's are perfect for most of us to get in a little self care. You can choose what you like, but today I'm sharing one of my favorite bath time routines with you. As I've stated before, even if you don't like to take baths, take one! LOL😂 You don't know what you're missing.
Check out my bath-time routine below. I hope you enjoy it!
Beauty Mixtress' Self-Care Bath Time Routine
- Remove all distractions from your bathroom/tub that you will not be using (extra washcloths, towels, etc.).
- Place items you will be using (robe, towel, slippers, etc.) close by. Don't forget to bring some water or wine😉
- Place floral arrangements and/or candles around your tub if space allows.
- Run a "very warm" bath and add your favorite bath bomb/bubble bath. To make your bath moisturizing, add two TBSP of baking soda to 1/2 cup of oil, mix then place under running water.
- Light candles and place around the tub 1-3 will do.
- Go to YouTube and find great rain, tropical or whatever sounds you like to relax to. Here is a link to 24/7 relaxation sounds channel.
- Grab your bath pillow or roll up a towel to be placed behind your neck.
- Turn off the lights and enjoy. Soak for a minimum of 30 minutes.
Once you have de-stressed and feeling refreshed, take some time to check on those you love. You never know how your call can brighten their day.
If you have not done so already, check out my Beauty Night videos on Instagram or Facebook. Weeks 1 through 3 have been posted and I will post Week 4 shortly. These broadcasts are held on Thursday on Instagram where I share my journey to clear, glowing skin.
Until next time,